Fort Worth Invisalign®
Straightening teeth doesn’t have to be awkward.
Invisalign clear aligners are transparent and hardly noticeable.
Are you self-conscious about gapped, crooked, or misaligned teeth? Do you dread the idea of braces? Are you located in Fort Worth, TX?
Having straight teeth will not only boost your confidence and attractiveness, but it’ll improve your oral health too. Aligned teeth are easier to clean and help prevent dental problems, like cavities and worn teeth.
At Country Day Dental, we offer Invisalign because it’s:
Schedule a consultation to find out if Invisalign is right for you in Fort Worth, TX.
Invisalign treatment times can be up to 50% faster than braces. Depending on your case and needs, the whole process may take 6-24 months (braces can take 1-3 years).
Invisalign technology predictably fixes all types of alignment issues, including underbites, overbites, open bites, crossbites, gapped teeth, and crooked teeth.
Because you’ll switch to new sets of aligners at home, you’ll have fewer appointments, take less time off work, avoid traffic, etc.
Want a Sneak Peek of Your New Smile?
Nowadays, there are countless clear aligner brands out there. But Invisalign remains the tried-and-true option, treating more than 11 million smiles.
Plus, our Fort Worth dentist offers something other Invisalign Providers don’t: cosmetic dentistry expertise.
Dr. Ryan Schmidgall will approach your treatment from multiple angles, ensuring your smile is straight, healthy, and functional long term.
Patients also love that we:
Ready to start your smile journey?
Your dentist in Fort Worth will take a 3D impression of your smile. This will outline your treatment plan and give you an estimated timeline and cost. You’ll also get to see what your smile could look like.
You’ll receive a few sets of aligners at each checkup, roughly every 6-8 weeks. You’ll wear your aligners for 20-22 hours per day, switching to the next set every 1-2 weeks.
Once you’re happy with your new smile, you’ll complete treatment and receive a retainer to keep your straight smile for life. We can also discuss more ways to boost your smile, like teeth whitening from your dentist in Fort Worth, TX.
- How Do I Know If I Need Invisalign?
You may need Invisalign if you have minor-to-moderate orthodontic problems with your smile. This includes things like an overbite or underbite, crooked teeth, an uneven smile, gaps between your teeth, and more. If your teeth are not straight and/or you think that your bite could be improved, Invisalign may be right for you. The best way to find out if Invisalign is right for you is with a consultation at Country Day Dental. So contact us now, learn more about Invisalign in Fort Worth, and take the first steps toward a better smile.
- How Is Invisalign Different From Braces?
Invisalign is removable, and that’s the biggest difference between Invisalign and traditional metal braces. Braces use a series of metal brackets, bands, and wires to move your teeth. These components are permanently attached to your teeth, and can only be removed by a dentist or orthodontist once your treatment is complete.
In contrast, Invisalign uses smooth, clear, invisible plastic “aligners” that look sort of like retainers, or night guards for teeth grinding. These place pressure on your teeth and move them, just like braces. But they are invisible when worn, and are completely removable to eat and drink, brush and floss, and more.
However, Invisalign is not quite as versatile or powerful as braces. For patients with very severe orthodontic problems, braces may be a better option. A dentist like Dr. Ryan Schmidgall can help you explore your options in more detail, and determine if Invisalign is right for you.
- Understanding The Invisalign Process
Wondering how Invisalign works? Here’s a quick overview of the process.
- Initial orthodontic consultation – To begin, you’ll come in for a consultation with Dr. Schmidgall, and he’ll determine if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign. Most patients with minor-to-moderate orthodontic issues qualify for treatment.
- Developing your treatment plan – If you’re approved, Dr. Schmidgall will work with Invisalign to develop your treatment plan. Then, your first few sets of aligners will be built and sent to Country Day Dental.
- Picking up and wearing your aligners – You’ll come in for an appointment, pick up your first several sets of aligners, and get instructions on how to wear them from Dr. Schmidgall. You’ll usually wear them for 20-22 hours per day, and switch to a new set every two weeks.
- Continued treatment – You’ll come back to our office every 6-8 weeks for a quick checkup, and to get your next sets of aligners. This same process will continue until your treatment is over. At your last appointment, you’ll get a set of retainers to wear to keep your teeth in place, and you can enjoy your new smile.
- How Do I Keep My Aligners Clean?
You should rinse your aligners whenever you take them out to eat, drink, or for anything else. Make sure to brush your teeth after eating, too. You should also make sure you keep your aligners in their carrying case whenever they’re not in your mouth. This helps keep them clean and also helps prevent damage to your aligners.
Once per day, you should brush them with a soft-bristled toothbrush and gentle, clear, unscented liquid soap. You can also use Invisalign crystals to soak your aligners once per day. Dr. Schmidgall will give you a full set of care instructions to follow once your treatment begins.